Wireless Networking, Point to Point & Point to Multipoint IP Links, Wifi Connectivity and Mesh Solutions
Gencom has extensive experience in wireless networking and operates a number of wireless point-to-point IP links between our network tower sites. Wireless IP links offer a wireless digital link solution for back haul, point-to-point, point to multi point, mesh, mission critical highly efficient links and telemetry links for SCADA applications. They offer a range of benefits to your business, including:
- They span distances beyond the capabilities of typical cabling.
- It provides a backup communication link in case your normal network fails.
- Links portable or temporary workstations.
- Remotely connects mobile and radio users or networks.
- Allows you to overcome circumstances in which normal cabling is either difficult or impractical from a finance perspective.
- Our point-to-point solutions offer Line of Sight (LoS) and Near Line of Sight (nLoS) service.
- Wireless point to multi point applications can service a small or wide area, are extremely robust, secure and provide ideal access points for campuses, hospitals, large business sites, mining sites and wide area consumer broadband access.
Our wireless networking solutions are fully digital, high capacity data connections, with our point to multi point solutions offering connectivity at up to 300Mbps and our point-to-point wireless networking systems offering connectivity up to 1Gbps.
If you’re looking for the enhanced productivity, mobility and convenience offered by a wireless network, our experience installing, configuring and operating wireless systems for a range of industries and clients makes us the perfect partner.