From the front desk to the factory dock, for teams moving across a mining site, campus or the country, MotoTRBO radios connect people effortlessly and efficiently wherever they work. Information is instantaneous, decision-making is simple, team safety is solid and productivity grows.
We are Platinum partners for Motorola. Whether your operation needs ultra-thin portables or extremely robust mobiles, integrated Wi-Fi & Bluetooth or industry-leading data applications, the versatility of MotoTRBO gives you a communication technology that provides for your needs today and evolves with your operation to maximise productivity and safety in the future.
Our Motorola MotoTRBO DMR radios are trusted by more than 1 million users and designed with a robust mix of features to increase workforce efficiency, productivity and safety. We’ve deployed the MotoTRBO system for Port Waratah Coal Services and a number of mine sites including Millennium, Shenhua, Moolarben, Bengalla and Wilpinjong. We’ve also deployed this system through the Orion network rollout for Maitland, Lake Macquarie, Port Stephens, Muswellbrook and Newcastle Councils, University of Newcastle and NSW Ski Patrol.
Why choose Motorola MOTOTRBO DMR
- All Motorola Solutions MotoTRBO DMR two-way radio equipment operates in both analogue and digital modes. You can enjoy the benefits of better voice quality, range and battery life, whilst enjoying the freedom to migrate to new digital technology at your pace.
- Motorola’s intelligent volume response and background noise suppression capabilities ensure your audio stays loud and clear.
- Longer battery life and outstanding coverage footprint.
- Enjoy sharing real-time information between Bluetooth-enabled MotoTRBO radios and data devices.
- Enjoy access to the industry’s largest application developer program, with access to intelligent location tracking, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, man-down, and work order ticket management.
- Use text messaging when discretion is required or routine communication needs to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests.
- High capacity single-site digital trunking capability enables a high volume of voice and data communication for over a thousand users at a single site without adding new frequencies.
- Linked Capacity Plus is an entry level, multi-site digital trunking system configuration for the MotoTRBO platform. It leverages the high capacity of Capacity Plus, with the wide area coverage capabilities of IP Site Connect to keep your staff at various locations connected with an affordable high capacity, wide area trunking solution.
- IP site connect is a digital solution that uses the internet to extend the voice and data capabilities of MotoTRBO. This allows you to link up to 15 sites for communication across geographically dispersed location.
Contact our local team to discuss the best digital two-way radio system for your operation.