Two-Way Radio Preventative Maintenance
Reliable communication solutions don’t come in a box. If you seek to achieve greater efficiencies and raise the bar in workforce safety, your communication system must be well maintained, tested and regularly updated.
We can repair and maintain almost any type of radio communication equipment supplied by other providers and us. We have rigorous maintenance standards to keep you connected and your operation running smoothly and safely.
Scheduled maintenance of network infrastructure and periodic testing of equipment can improve the life of your two-way radio system and provide you with greater certainty of up-time, drive productivity, and improve control over costs and resources.
Under our preventative maintenance plan, your radios and communication equipment will be physically cleaned and checked and the settings optimised for best performance.
Below are some examples of services carried out under our preventative maintenance schedule:
- We will physically inspect the equipment removing any dust and foreign materials inside the unit
- Measure, record, test, tune and align your equipment
- Ensure correct receiving and transmitting frequencies are being used
- Evaluate battery condition and service life
- Check reflected power in the antenna lines of mobile radios and repeaters
- Recalibrate equipment to original parameters based on your programming
- Upgrade with the most current firmware
Reduce Expensive Radio Repairs with Preventive Maintenance
When your radio equipment faces the daily barrage of dust, water, heat and more in our harsh Aussie conditions, a preventive radio maintenance schedule can improve performance and save money while protecting your investment.
This means that your two-way radios and other radio equipment will last much longer!